Working for the Society
Membership & Communications Officer
The Royal Aeronautical Society is recruiting a Membership & Communications Officer to make a vital contribution to the development and growth of this professional membership organisation.
The two main activities of the role relate to membership recruitment and retention and communications across all of the Society’s functions. The successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to co-ordinate and implement marketing and communication campaigns
- Assist with development and implementation of digital and social media tools
- Develop strong relationships with media and PR channels
- Produce effective and informative content for print, electronic and online distribution
- Support the Membership Manager in delivering the membership recruitment and
- Attend events and make presentations to communicate the benefits of membership
- Produce effective reports to analyse effectiveness of campaigns
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the membership/association sector.
You must have:
- Highly effective and engaging verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of marketing and communication strategies and techniques
- An understanding of the importance of professional membership qualifications
- High standard of personal presentation and excellent presentation skills
- Strong team player
Please view the job description for more information.
£25-28k per annum dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV, covering letter, including details of your availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Marketing Internship
The RAeS Conference & Events Department has an opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual to gain experience in events and marketing. The internship is offered for 3 months but flexible working hours are available.
What does the role involve?
- Writing copy for marketing and promotional literature
- Producing e-marketing copy for events
- Market research into prospective target audiences and profiles
- Developing marketing campaigns for projects including events, merchandise and proceedings
- Publishing events onto the website using content management system (CMS)
- Engaging with members and the wider public through social media tools
- Answering delegates enquiries by email, phone and in person
- Assist with delegate registrations and financial transactions
- Preparing conference delegate packs
- Assisting at events with set up and registration on the day
More information is available by downloading the role description. To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter, including details of your availability, to email@example.com
HR Dept. Royal Aeronautical Society
No. 4 Hamilton Place
No agencies thank you. The Royal Aeronautical Society is an equal opportunity employer.